- Basic concepts about Arduino
- 40 fundamental sensors by around 40 examples
- DC motor, stepper motor, servor motor, etc., with several examples
- How to control the display via Arduino
- Some communication sensors, including bluetooth and wifi, etc.
- And our target of this book is to finally build an Arduino based race car, namely, an Mini-size Autonomous Vehicle with selected sensors.
The book is published on gitbook at: https://longer-vision-robot.gitbooks.io/arduino-full-stack/, and all source code is tested and released on github at: https://github.com/LongerVisionRobot/Examples_Arduino .
All the existing online resource is licensed as it is. And all the content designed by Longer Vision Robot are reserved to Longer Vision Robot. The customers/students are allowed to learn from the content, to download the code and book, to modify the code, and even release the code without changing the license.